I'm glad the picture of me trying to hide while chewing made it on the blog. It was really good to see you guys. I say we party again soon!
How cute is he with a tie on? SO DARLING! I love the family picture too!
Kallie max is just so dang cute. I have no made it up there, but when I do ai just gotta see you all in person. Good Job on the bloggin Im lovin it
I ment I have noT made it up there
You did such a great job of hostessing. I am so glad you have a house and such beautiful children (not to mention a wonderful husband!)
Hey Kallie,I hope you remember me. I found your blog through Shelley's and I have no idea how she found mine since I am new to the whole blogging thing. It was fun to see your family and see what you are up to. What a cute family you have! Marti Thompson
He is so cute! I love the little tie!
Your kiddos are just too cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm glad the picture of me trying to hide while chewing made it on the blog. It was really good to see you guys. I say we party again soon!
How cute is he with a tie on? SO DARLING! I love the family picture too!
Kallie max is just so dang cute. I have no made it up there, but when I do ai just gotta see you all in person. Good Job on the bloggin Im lovin it
I ment I have noT made it up there
You did such a great job of hostessing. I am so glad you have a house and such beautiful children (not to mention a wonderful husband!)
Hey Kallie,
I hope you remember me. I found your blog through Shelley's and I have no idea how she found mine since I am new to the whole blogging thing. It was fun to see your family and see what you are up to. What a cute family you have! Marti Thompson
He is so cute! I love the little tie!
Your kiddos are just too cute!
Post a Comment