
Brain Freeze!
Avery always insists on holding her Otter Pops with a burpcloth so she doesn't get a hand-freeze too.
Strawberry Days Parade -- When the flag went by I told her to put her hand on her heart. This picture however, was taken about 7 minutes later -- she was in the same position. Such a patriotic girl...
click this picture to see Max's excitment in the background..JPG)
And here are my favorite sisters-in-law sunning the ol' shins whilst enjoying the parade.
4 comments:
avery is too cute...and strawberry days? Is that like spud day?
like spud day except there are no STRAWBERRIES in sight!!! can you believe that? it lures me in year after year only to my disappointment.
Hold up, Kal... you just aren't lookin' in the right spot... they have strawberries and cream every which way you look - AND they are quite delicious, might I add. If I only knew that you wanted strawberries, I coulda definitely took care of ya! There's always next year...
Super cute pictures by the way! :)
Aww ... we're you're favorite sisters-in-law!?!! Wait a minute ... we're your ONLY sisters-in-law!! Oh, except Sarah - sorry Sarah, you get the shaft. ;)
Post a Comment