More Naked Pictures of our Mr. Bundles -- we just went to the Dr. and he's 15 lbs 14 oz, 25.5" tall (68%) with a head in only the 33 percentile. We celebrated Ryan's Dad's retirement on Saturday -- I think ketchup has been given a run for it's money -- Avery's new favorite condiment is salsa!
OK. If you zoom in on that picture of everyone at the table, Avery has a chip in her mouth that makes her look like she has little warthog tusks. It is so funny!! And I LOOOOVE Max's tummy - I'm so jealous!
5 comments:
wow! 15 lbs already, he sure caught up fast.....My Anabelle is just barely 17 or 18 lbs :) Don't you love a chunky baby to snuggle and kiss?
Oh fun!
Cam looks nice and Burnt! Could that be from the golfing he did with Tigh earlier that day?! Haha
What a fun family you have!
OK. If you zoom in on that picture of everyone at the table, Avery has a chip in her mouth that makes her look like she has little warthog tusks. It is so funny!! And I LOOOOVE Max's tummy - I'm so jealous!
that warthog tusk IS pretty funny! We'll have to do a salsa making party so A will be stocked up for winter.
What a yummy hunk of baby boy!! Love him! Avery has great taste in condiments :)
Post a Comment