Saturday, July 05, 2008

SLIP N SLIDE

Avery LOVED the slip 'n slide the Konolds got for the kids. My favorite part is when she's walking her cute bum away. :)

5 comments:

JethRobyn said...

Yeah, that is a pretty cute little bum! That looks fun, could we play in that :)

Crystal said...

Kallie- I've been a lurker on your blog for awhile and I need to say hi! Where are you living now? I saw that you made it to the Strawberry Days parade, so you must be around here somewhere. Send me your email at crystal.chef@gmail.com, so I can invite you to our blog.

Kate said...

That cute bum walking away IS cute. I laugh every time! I also love how she's waving "hi" during the entire wind up. That was fun - thanks for coming over!

Ashley said...

So fun! I love the pic of her on Katie's blog!

Kirsty said...

So cute!!! I love that part the best too. I love how Ryan was winding her up too :)