Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fourth Festivities

Take us out to the ball game -- this might be our official 3-generation shot...

"curious george" was avery's favorite at the parade.
we had breakfast at the park
maybe i don't get out much -- or maybe this is the first time i've seen a honey bucket in provo. either way -- i felt confident knowing i could pee if i REALLY wanted to. . .

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

You are looking great Kallie! Nice going on the walking :D Keep it up! Glad you all had a good 4th (hoping you did not have to make use of the facilities)

Brooke said...

Oh, man! I was just down is S.L. this week, and I was looking for a Honey Bucket! I think it makes me feel closer to the family back in Washington. Interesting how a Honey Bucket can do that. . .