So stinking cute! I'll root for the Sox just for that video!
Very cute! She knows that song better then I do.
I knew the Red Sox won their last 2 games for a good reason. ....Avery was rooting them on. Love the video and pic. See you soon! I miss you guys tons! Hopefully you will be back from Washington when I get home. xoxo
Great singing. You should put her on "cutest home videos" Love you.....
Awwww she is SO CUTE! Aaron and I both enjoyed this a lot!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So stinking cute! I'll root for the Sox just for that video!
Very cute! She knows that song better then I do.
I knew the Red Sox won their last 2 games for a good reason. ....Avery was rooting them on. Love the video and pic. See you soon! I miss you guys tons! Hopefully you will be back from Washington when I get home. xoxo
Great singing. You should put her on "cutest home videos" Love you.....
Awwww she is SO CUTE! Aaron and I both enjoyed this a lot!
Post a Comment