
I know this is no big deal to those who do it year after year -- but it was quite the huge event for me, I didn't happen to document the mascara down the face (onions) and the baking soda mask (along with around 10 other remedies) for the jalepeno burns -- I was too busy trying to treat myself in between changing poopy diapers and keeping everything stirred



...but, SUCCESS at last. Was it worth it?
5 comments:
That's funny, I just posted my Salsa making success too! And yes, IT'S WORTH IT! Thank you for letting us come and play tonight...thank you as well for the food, toys, banana, chocolate cookies, and the use of your bathtub...and new clean non-pooped on shirt.
Great job! I love canning salsa, because it is so yummy to pull out in the middle of winter. It really is worth it!
I'm impressed. I don't know if I'll ever make salsa. Too time consuming!
I am proud of you for such a good job, no matter if it took all day. Such pretty salsa, and you will love eating it!
umm..one of those jars is labeled "Gunderson's" ,am I right?
Post a Comment