Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Decorating cookies and everything else

Avery is so good at following instructions -- she put the sprinkles exactly where I suggested.
She's been reading "The Gingerbread Man" lately -- and was sort of leary of making man-cookies herself -- will they come to life?
What a sweet princess dancer. This was her outfit for the teaparty during General Conference.
Ry and Aves -- eating breakfast together.
Ry took me out on a date -- now that's big time news! ;)
We had 16 adults (I think) plus kids over for a surprise birthday party for Jethro -- so fun!
Avery's (still) working on mastering the potty skills. I got out her little potty again so it would be something new -- some days she's gung-ho -- others, not so much.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Avery-- I am SO JEALOUS of your apron!! I think that it is SO cute!! :) Love ya! Heather

Adrienne said...

ahh...cute little aves! Braden missed her today and talked about her all day! Cute date pic and fun party!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! It was fun to see you guys - we need to do it more often!