She is such a good singer! I love it.
I've never heard that song before, but she sings it so well! That is sweet.
Erin was never in the car with us on trips. That is why she has never heard it.cute! and I'm playing that one for the boys. They just look at me funny when I sing that song - every rare once in a while.
Ha ha! She is so stinkin' cute! I love how she knows what a hang nail is! :)
hahahaha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a good singer! I love it.
I've never heard that song before, but she sings it so well! That is sweet.
Erin was never in the car with us on trips. That is why she has never heard it.
cute! and I'm playing that one for the boys. They just look at me funny when I sing that song - every rare once in a while.
Ha ha! She is so stinkin' cute! I love how she knows what a hang nail is! :)
hahahaha
Post a Comment