
Ryan has officially hit the 3rd decade of his life - I hope he had a fun day. Here's morning-time present-opening:
(Avery's takin' this "ripping into paper" a little to seriously)
And of course -- off to our favorite burger place to celebrate:
(only AFTER the BYU game -- yes, Avery's a cheerleader)
Then to party at the homestead. . .

. . . with some good friends who came over to share the joy:
10 comments:
Lovin' the burger cake. You did an awesome job! Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Check out that cake! You are such a wonderful wife!
Happy birthday Ryan! Welcome to the 30's. They are pretty cool.
That cake turned out huge! You did a great job......I just want to know what they wrote about Ryan!
Jeremy was very impressed when he saw that cake. Good job, Kallie!
Of the cake, Chris says: "That's sweet. Literally!" :) It did turn out really cool - I might have to borrow that book before Haley's party! Nice cake hat. Happy birthday Ry!
That's the coolest cake ever! Kallie, you always did make the best treats! And my favorite burger place is Red Robbin too. I can't get enough of the fries with the camp fire sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Happy Birthday Ryan! Welcome to the 30's. I will ditto everyone above, great cake. Looks yummy.
I love A and M's picture above. Super cute.
I am so impressed by the cake! And saddened that we didnt make it to the party. Happy Birthday Ryan.
Kal you are AMAZING!!!! Look at that CAKE! Looks like Ry is gonna have a great third decade of life sharing it with you!! I am a bit jealous...I wish I could share it with you!!! Miss you!
Oh and Kal, I was just wondering why you took me off your blog list???? Are you mad at me??
Post a Comment