That is so cute. You should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.
that is pretty funny. What would he have done if he caught it?
I love it!
Shoot that scares me for them. I have a fear of those little bugs. Your kids are so cute! One day i hope we can get together!
Funny video. Gotta love how kids love bugs. It looks like you're expecting another one soon too. Congratulations!
Laugh out loud funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute. You should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.
that is pretty funny. What would he have done if he caught it?
I love it!
Shoot that scares me for them. I have a fear of those little bugs. Your kids are so cute! One day i hope we can get together!
Funny video. Gotta love how kids love bugs. It looks like you're expecting another one soon too. Congratulations!
Laugh out loud funny!
Post a Comment