avery's a character -- she got this from preschool -- this month they are learning about creativity and imagination:

max does everything avery does -- so when she has a drink and lays in the sunshine. . .
so does he:

he also plays superheros and dolls with avery, but sneaks a drink from the bottle for himself too:
.JPG)
we like to take our kids to interesting dining experiences. Avery's favorite was the tofu in the miso soup and the chopsticks:
.JPG)
Max only gagged on the sushi when he hit the seaweed; otherwise, I think he was a fan:
.JPG)
Sunday night cookie-making:
.JPG)
talk about entertainment!
.JPG)
It was a fun weekend.
4 comments:
You are such an awesome and inspiring little family. Love all of it (and you :)
Your kids are so adorable, and look at your belly! (I mean that in the best way possible :) It's getting close!
better than TV! what darlings you all are.
I wish I was sitting in front of that oven waiting for cookies! Max is sure getting big (I guess they have to when another is on the way!)
Post a Comment