Friday, January 08, 2010

cheap child labor

good thing avery's the ripe old age of 3 and she can do the heavy housework. yesterday she helped me vacuum, dust, water the plants, change the laundry (and even carry the baskets upstairs) and make bread. and when I say help, I don't just mean she was "in-the-way helping" -- I don't think I could have done it without her. She a strong little one.
I, on the other hand -- am just waiting to dilate. This is pretty much my expression ALL THE TIME.




5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Go Avery! Hang in there....he will be here before you know it! (and it is so fun to take baby home instead of leaving in the NICU)

Kate said...

Dang - I should have had Avery vacuum MY house today! Why didn't you post this sooner?!?? ;)

Emily Haney said...

Okay, the dress she is wearing is totally cute. Fabulous in a "should be in the movie 'Annie'" sort of way

Heather Gray said...

Well, if it is any consolation, you look great! And you are very lucky to have such a cute little helper. Good luck!

Kori said...

We hope that baby comes soon--you look very tired. Oh, and you gotta love those Dyson vacuums. They're the best.