Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Truman Lee Browne
















Truman made his appearance last night at 11:00pm. He's a cute little dude!










20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Tyra said...

yay! congratulations!

Adrienne said...

Glad he is here and doing well. He is a cute little thing. Now get to eating!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, look at those cheeks!! I can't wait to get over there. I love him!

Heather Gray said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy with a cute little name!

The Rowes said...

Congratulations! I love the name Truman. Welcome to the wonderful world of being parents of 3 children. It's an adventure most of the time, but you will love it! Hope you get tons of rest while you are in the hospital and have lots of help when you get home. The older two will not have much mercy on you! Enjoy all the fun times a newborn baby brings! They really do grow up so fast!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is too cute. Love the name.

Allison said...

He is so cute. Congratulations!

Kirsty said...

Oh he is perfect. SO adorable. Many congratulations and love to you all. Kallie you look awesome. Well done!!!!

Terry said...

Can't wait to get there and cuddle with that sweet one. He is to pretty

Robyn said...

Congrats, wow, he looks like Max! What a cute little guy. And congrats on making it to two weeks early :)

Jeanna said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie!!

Sandy Wiechman said...

Congratulations from Ohio!!! So glad for all of you!!!

lisa said...

way to go! congratulations guys! from the pictures he seems so alert for a new born!

Larissa said...

hip hip hooray! Can't wait to meet little Mr. T. And Kallie- you look amazing in that picture!

Emily Haney said...

awwww....guys, congrats!

Erin and Spencer said...

I love him!! He is beautiful!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

And he was born on my Jackers birthday!!!!!

Melanie said...

Truman is so sweet! Congratulations! Wow! You're a mommy of three! So fun.

Jen Lynn said...

Hey, I'm looking at your blog for the first time in a really LLOONNGG time. Shame on me. ;)

What a cute boy. Congrats.

And I love that name.

I hope you're all doing well.