Sunday, February 21, 2010

Max is 2!

Every chance he got, Max told everyone he knew that he was having a Curious George cake.
Truman: trying to be scary


kids are way too much help


7 am came, Max's first words were, "Max go open presents, eat cake now" (they usually don't stir until oh, around 7:40)



He was excited for his fish and ball and mitt




delighted for his party just for him





most of the gang:





and Max is now 2. (avery said, "he went to bed when he was 1 and then he woke up and he was 2!")





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cake Looks Fantastic. Happy Birthday Max!

Unknown said...

Keira is so jealous of the cake! Happy Birthday Max!

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday Max! What a cute little cake- he is speaking so well, guess that's what happens when you have a brilliant big sister

Adrienne said...

Well, we were going to call all day..sorry. Happy Birthday anyway! Fab job on the cake!! Can't wait to see you!

SANDERS said...

Woah great job on the cake!! Max is still the cutiest kid ever. That cracks me up about him wearing the swinsuite, Felps is always in his cousins princess dress ups and twirls around saying I'm a princess. I just am not sure how much longer to let him do that, like it is ok.

Lindsay Browne said...

Cute cake, cute kids!!!! I am so sorry I missed Max's 2nd birthday. I sure love that kid! I love and miss you guys! See ya soon!

Karen said...

The cake is awesome!