It's not my idea to cross-dress my children. They beg me and frankly, it's worth it to let them pretend to swim on the rug -- hours of fun for them, less refereeing for me.
he just makes such a cute little bathing beauty.
these kids love their daddy -- he gets attacked when he gets home from work

I love when the kids learn about the senses in nursery -- they don't know how riduculously cute they look in these ears. (ps. max insists on wearing his tie OUT)
I love when the kids learn about the senses in nursery -- they don't know how riduculously cute they look in these ears. (ps. max insists on wearing his tie OUT)
3 comments:
Oh! Truman's cheeks! I want to come over and snuggle him right now.
Max is going to be so happy with you in many years when he sees those pictures. lol. Very funny. The things kids do.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment