Avery couldn't wait this year for Mother's day. I was going through my childhood journal and I wrote every day for a week before Father's Day about how excited I was and how much my dad was gonna LOOOVE his present that I'd so perfectly picked out. It was an insulated pop sleeve that said "Born to Fish", and some Reces Pieces. (I was 8 - don't you wish you were my dad?) Anyway -- it just made me realize that I need to continue to be soooo thrilled with the little presents my kids give me -- after all, they put so much thought and anticipation into it.
We've also been talking a lot about "babysitting" latey. She loves to take care of Truman. . .
.JPG)
. . . and she can't wait until she's old enough to do "Grandma's job". She said, "then when Grandma comes over I can just tell her that I can babysit and she can just play.)
(change of subject, or maybe just change of verb) I overheard a conversation between Max and Avery -- she was saying she ate too much candy and that made her tailbone hurt. He asked why, and she responded "because when I eat too much sugar it falls my toots out." okay...
2 comments:
Ahhhhh.....what a sweetie. (And you were/are? too) Love ya,
Oh Kallie!!! This post makes me miss you guys SO much!!!! Love to you all!!
Post a Comment