Sunday, July 25, 2010

Top of the Sunday morning to ya

this morning we were ready for church a whole hour early, so I took a few pics of the kids. these are mostly all of the same thing, but i just like their different expressions.









I can't help it. He's kinda cute...





5 comments:

Ryan and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh. I can't handle how cute Truman is. All of your kids are so adorable! I love that second pic of all of them smiling. That belongs on the wall... or my desk at work! ;)

Terry said...

What darlings. From dirty little camp-out urchins, to perfect Sunday dress-up angels. Don't you love the contrast?

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larissa said...

those kiddos get cuter by the minute! I don't know how you ever say "no" to those little faces, you must have super powers

Laurie said...

Your children are sooooooo beautiful! And they're sweet and smart too. What a blessed Mommy you are!