Monday, August 16, 2010

in training???

I guess my toddlers are in training for some serious football. They already know more than I do - terms, rules etc. I don't know that I like to hear my little sweetsy voice of Avery saying, "down, set, hike!"
...and then there's the growling...


but Max still likes to chill with me sometimes - he's a big imitator, that one. In fact, every time Aves starts talking she's always got an echo about a sixteenth of a sec. behind her. (he just likes to be involved in the story-telling)


and here's just a foggy and squinty pic of my kids visiting the Provo temple grounds for the first time one night for FHE. I just like how they're painfully (sun) gripping hands.














2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Your kids are so cute. I just love the last pic. Hilarious!

Kate said...

C'mon Kal ... come to the dark side! EMBRACE the almighty pigskin! :>