Thursday, October 14, 2010

my kids say the darndest things

. . . and they're only probably funny 'cause I'm their mom, but Max is such a negotiator. Just now we were outside and he said, "watch me! (on my car)", so I was watchin', but then he told me I needed to sit in my yellow chair. So I did. Then after his trick he said, "Mama, do you wanna play soccer with me?? Yes or No." I held his cheeks, looked into his eyes and thought about it, then said, "no". He said "After you sit in the yellow chair, then can you play soccer with me?"

is that just funny to me??? wha hahahahahahahah. I'm still giggling about it. That and yesterday when Avery asked me if this egg (out of the carton) was ripe.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

hmmm, no comments. i guess that really wasn't funny at all. maybe ya had to be there...

Adrienne said...

I think it was funny......don't know where I've been