Monday, October 11, 2010

A weekend with the Sibs

The main reason we went on a weekend trip to Idaho was for Caleb's baptism, but of course my camera was never at the right place at the right time. I only took pictures of one event -- when we all went out to eat. You can tell where my priorities are... we did bring our husbands (only Nathan was spud-harvesting) but they were a bit goofy


there was a lot of bite-trading going around. ya gotta sample everything.


and even though our cousins agreed to babysit our huge clan of kids, we took the babes so it wouldn't be so overwhelming...


seated from youngest to oldest: truman, joshua and oliver





2 comments:

Adrienne said...

cute pics...all ones I don't have. We need to switch. Thanks again for all your help! You saved the day.

Terry said...

I love those babies! I want to go to dinner with them.