Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas to All...

It has come, and almost gone. We had a great time all month celebrating all the great things about Christmas. Christmas Eve we got to party at Konold's with a white elephant exchange game (Max was a bit confused about the lack of elephants in the room but soon caught on to the gift-trading)

Here, Grandpa and Max are showing off their "treasures":
and all the grandkids were surprised from Grandma with a pillowpet of their very own. Just look at those faces...


At home, Avery wrote a note to Santa by herself, (Der Satu) (dear santa)




while Max and I got a couple of cookies frosted for Old St. Nick,



posed in their new jammas,


12 hours later: Christmas Morn!

I was thrilled with my overflowing sock,

Truman was thrilled with his banana from his,


Aves and Max were ALSO thrilled,


Max and Tru looked so darn cute in their Nauvoo hats made by Gma Terry:


skipping over a lot of the details and gifts and good food, but we ended the day with a good laugh at Grandma B's where we all had a turn at that Wii dance game. (name is escaping me...) Ry and Cam's Russian jig was just what I needed to see. someone should post the video. hehe.















3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm out of uploading space until next week (long story), but as soon as I can I fully intend to upload that video. Definitely one of my top three moments of the day!

Adrienne said...

What a Merry Christmas. Fun pics and cute jammas for everyone!

Stephanie said...

I haven't stopped by in a REALLY, REALLY long time. Your family is beautiful by the way. Doug is a HUGE fan of Psych and he got season 4 this Christmas...I didn't know there were other big Psych fans out there.