Saturday, December 04, 2010

rip roarin' party

yes, we love to go hang out at Costco from 9:30 - midnight for Ry's company Christmas party. Here they are competing for Costco cash cards. (I think the lady in the back is trying to use an advantage. . .) and I tried to sport it on crutches, but halfway through I decided my foot was tired of standing in all those game lines and sent Ry for my relief-wagon. Then we had something to carry our ham and cheesecake that we won! Might as well grab a few groceries while we're at it. . . (and that, we did.)
Thanks Noni!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

quit the action shot Ryan! (cute scarf) I'll expect an invitation for ham and cheesecake in the mail soon!

SANDERS said...

seriously Kallie you look so good with that hair!!

Karen said...

That is such a better party than Jeremy's work one! And, I say to take that motor shopping cart everywhere!

Erin and Spencer said...

Who knew a party at Costco could be so fun?!