we are here right now -- I want to post something daily, so I won't forget what we've done everyday. My pics aren't downloading to blogger right now but I will still say a few things. We have to wear sunglasses in the house. We see dozens of whales everyday. Pretty much any time you want to watch them, you can sit down and within minutes they will spout their little spouts. It's very awesome. Especially when the whole back of the house is glass. I've never seen a view like this before. I feel so spoiled. It's perfect weather, sunny and warm, but with a cool breeze so you're not too hot. Oh we are having such a swell time.
Today we ate the yummiest fish and shrimp tacos -- I think I need to eat there everyday. I discovered that as much as I love to grocery shop, I really get frustrated when I don't know how much I'm spending. Especially when a bananas price tag reads $42.00. I don't care what the exchange rate is, that seems pricey for a banana.
6 comments:
Warm sand in your toes?!?? I was trying not to be jealous, but that's the last straw right there. My toes are frozen, along with all the rest of me! I can't wait to see your pictures.
Ditto to what Katie said. Those of us stuck in Utah are really trying to make best of this frigid wind and weather, but when we get calls from my mom and posts from you it makes it difficult to enjoy anything! :) I am glad you guys are having fun!!!! Live it up. You deserve it!
loved that video and your giddy excitement. I'm incredibly jealous but glad you can enjoy it!
I am so excited that I will be leaving on my cruise in 11 days. That is the only reason that I'm not sick with jealousy right now. Have so much fun and enjoy that WARM sand between your toes cause it's COLD here.
wow. and double wow. Gorgeous and whales. My fave.
How fun! Soak some sun and childless times for me!
Post a Comment