Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

a quick snapshot before church
then we had Konolds, Steve & Marilyn over for dinner. The kids helped me set a colorful table...



... after which we all crammed into the tiniest room in our house to play and visit (and play the accordian)the family that crams together, eats spam together? (nothing rhymes)

It was a good Sunday - I loved hearing the kids in primary talk about the events of the Resurrection.






5 comments:

Kori said...

Glad you had a nice Easter!

Kate said...

Spam. Heh heh. That was fun! Thanks for having us over! I'm thinking that I'll have to get one of those car mats for Double Trouble - they loved that thing!

Kallie said...

oh wait! i guess HAM would've worked. duh!

Adrienne said...

you look lovely! and your table setting is a beaut! Looks like they all made it on the table ;)
Glad you had a good easter!

Kirsty said...

Beautiful family! I love Avery's outfit and your lovely table!!