Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hunting for eggs

Max thought his Easter basket we dug out made a pretty good helmet. Plus he said he could see twice as well with all those eyes.
We finally got our bunkbeds, which not only supplies going-to-bed-excitement but also a jungle gym during the day. They like to play Rapunzel on it as you can see with A's long braid
. . . and this morning we hid eggs for the kids, who searched for them for like an hour
(I'm a good hider.) ;)


here's sleepy-head Tru. we had to wait for him to wake up before having Easter baskets. He slept 'til 9:00 but the big kids were patient.




. . . and then there was the HOA egg hunt/lunch







I'd like to report that Avery (with her youngest-kid-head-start) won her chocoate bunny at this race, but I snapped the shot right before she fell on her face...


...maybe next year.














1 comment:

Ryan and Lindsay said...

How fun! Poor Avery, tho. She looked like she had quite the lead! :) And holy moly, I swear T gets older by the minute. He looks like such a big boy! Happy... Or should I say Hoppy Easter!