"what color are my teeth?" "BEIGE, OFF-WHITE" remember that commercial? Well Avery was doing a little homework sheet she found and did a little self portrait. She has been an absolute sleep-deprived monster today, so her picture was fitting:
oh, and she has evidentally learned cursive in the last couple days -- she signed her name.
Max got his splint off today, and does not require a hard cast, but is still really apprehensive about putting his full weight on it. Hopefully it's just from not using it for a week. I understand how that feels...
2 comments:
I am happy for Max! Poor kid. I felt so bad watching him crawl around last week. Hopefully he'll be back to normal in no time. That bath tub pic just might be the cutesy around! :)
hahaha. That eye coloring is great! I love that Truman is attaching that candy necklace!
Post a Comment