Saturday, April 30, 2011

the weekend already...

Friday was so sunny and warm so I took the kids to the real park -- which they don't look too happy about in this picture, but I promise they were. and then today we woke up to inches of snow on the ground, so we bundled up and went to Trafalga. The snow had mostly started to melt which meant they started up the bumper boats:

and we climbed the rock wall...avery was a bit nervous once she got higher up,


but she was a trooper in her dress shoes no less,
and Ry took his turn:



Tru did NOT like the carousel --


until he had his mama near,



and we got to go to In-N-Out and pretended we knew what we were talking about by ordering some things off the "secret menu". I know, we're pretty sneaky...















2 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun bunch of outings you've had! I'm jealous. It's too cold.

Adrienne said...

isn't it about time for us to come visit again. You've got me wanting in and out!