Saturday, May 07, 2011

and here we have THIS week

I've probably posted this pose 3 times before but I can't help taking a picture of it most times I see it. They get in cuddle-mode when they watch anything on TV and I wonder if it's because Ryan and I do it or if they just like to sit really close.
Thursday we went to the Hogle Zoo (along with everyone else and their school class). We met Shelly and her kids there -



insta-friends, Sadie and Avery (aves was so struck by her beautiful long braids -- she's growing hers out, you know)



and my boys:


I like how Allie's face is right in front of Shelly's but surprisingly, it doesn't make her look that much different...(minus the two-toned hair)


and then today we went and watched Ry run his half-marathon right on the corner of our neighborhood. He ran it in 1:35 -- amazing if ya ask me --



afterwards the kids jumped on blow-up things and got their faces painted -- who needs a fair?



this lady needs to be CLOSE to her art work -- not that the kids minded...







No comments: