Truman was supposed to pose for his first Sunday going into the nursery (with his two waiting sibs in the background) but he knew he had his shoes on, the garage was opening and he was outta there. (btw, he did super the whole time -- loved every second -- up until the very end when a girl almost bit his finger off - but even that won't deter him from going back...)
and Ry generously agreed to run my pace in the Freedom 10k. Here we are, fresh outta bed:
... and fresh outta breath. we finished in 1 hr, 18 sec. Those last 500 uphill steps almost did me in

and then we decided to do something REALLY crazy -- go downtown to check out the happenings. I don't think I'll ever do THAT again. (look at the kids -- the crowds were out of control and the heat was miserable)

is our "4th" celebration done yet? I don't think so....
and then we decided to do something REALLY crazy -- go downtown to check out the happenings. I don't think I'll ever do THAT again. (look at the kids -- the crowds were out of control and the heat was miserable)
is our "4th" celebration done yet? I don't think so....
2 comments:
Love how excited the baby is for nursery! What an awesome day that always is. At least if they actually let you drop them off. I am 1 for 2 in that department. I have my fingers crossed that Rhianna will be like Elaina, not Keira....
good job Tru...give Oli some lessons. Happy crazy 4th!
Post a Comment