Lots of kids were there -- as many as adults in number.
They had a super fun time doing all the activities,
which were jam-packed into two days and one night -- we had to keep refering to the schedule to make sure we fit everything in! The first night was a fiesta at the church, where Laur taught the kids the Mexican hat dance:
and we had a WAY yummy sweet pork burrito meal, complete with churros and caramel ice cream for dessert.
and there was the highlight of the talent show: (mom's interactive)
here's our little family "number": (I don't have 4 kids, the one in blue is my sister's wanderer)
and the pinata was a hit --(that was ALWAYS my favorite thing to do when I used to get together with my cousins when we were little)
and we always played cards to the wee hours with anyone that would --
the kids got to make nature bracelts -- max went with the live version --
and we always played cards to the wee hours with anyone that would --
the kids got to make nature bracelts -- max went with the live version --
4 comments:
love the picture sum-up and description! Thanks for coming and for all your help!!
Looks like you all had a blast! We missed you!
That sounds really great. I'm glad everyone had such a good time!
I still want to see some of that video you got. Those are some sweet pics to sum it up. Love the narration also
Post a Comment