Friday we hit the Alpine slide --
long lines...
this is at the end --
Avery and Max both LOVED it -- thanks to the Fischers who held Tru back so we could go with our big kids
Avery was "so dizzy!"

luckily Tru slept most of the time we waited in lines... a little miracle for those who know him

...still, waiting in lines -- good thing we conjured up some sandwiches

finally, we got our turn on the coaster: up the mounatin we go. Avery said it was her favorite and screamed her high-pitched scream in the name of fun. Max: not so much -- Ry was not so age-appropriate with his speed and frightened the poor kid for life.

we had WAY too much fun at the hotel pool -- a winner, this one was -- but of course, I forgot to bring the camera. But Tru had a good time laughing with TJ -- who taught him some snapping tricks.
and we had a good pj/pizza/movie party after our long day of being in the sun, perfect for the kids - who out-ate the adults, I'm pretty sure.
popcorn in my bed, is not much better than crackers in my bed -- maybe it's worse.
luckily Tru slept most of the time we waited in lines... a little miracle for those who know him
...still, waiting in lines -- good thing we conjured up some sandwiches
finally, we got our turn on the coaster: up the mounatin we go. Avery said it was her favorite and screamed her high-pitched scream in the name of fun. Max: not so much -- Ry was not so age-appropriate with his speed and frightened the poor kid for life.
we had WAY too much fun at the hotel pool -- a winner, this one was -- but of course, I forgot to bring the camera. But Tru had a good time laughing with TJ -- who taught him some snapping tricks.
The next day we shopped and shopped at the outlets and made our way back home (which wasn't too daunting, since it wasn't even long enough to start getting bored!)
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I am jealous. This has made me decide that we should do a Browne reunion with just our immediate fam. Get a place up in PK for a few days and everyone is in charge of planning an activity.... Just a thought! :) Anyway, tangent...... Glad you had fun!
that does look fun. Take us next time!
(and now I want pizza)
Jeremy and I are going there tomorrow - without children! I'm pretty excited. But, you just made me more happy to go!
Post a Comment