Here's Truman, enjoying Macaroni Grill since we gave uncle Nick the lucky $500 mystery gift card (unknowingly I'm afraid). I guess he figured the least he could do was buy some spaghetti for the little tike. (And some for us too -- thanks Nick, I think?)

Here's the happiest boy you've seen on Friday morning - "cartoon morning". He grins and cuddles and grins some more.

Ry had some cookies-on-a-stick sent to us while he was out of town on business. What a thoughtful daddy/husband...

and even though we've been freezing all week, the sun finally came out and we painted our pumpkins outside in the afternoon. The kids were way more creative this year than they've ever been for pumpkin-painting. I was impressed. (I guess that's what happens when they age a year.)
2 comments:
Wait, what?! You unknowingly gave away a $500 gift card? This needs some explaining! :) What a nice daddy to get cookies. Love you all!
looks like you are having lots of fun with Ry gone....keep entertaining them! We need a final pic of he pumpkins! (and I know Avery's not much of a dessert person...I'll eat her cookie)
Post a Comment