Sunday, October 09, 2011

A Rainy Day Tri

Our friend Kate organized a route for a friendly sprint triathalon. 500 m swim, 13 mi bike, 3.6 mi run. It was so cold and wet that Kate and I decided to just up our swim (in the warm rec center) to 1000 and skip the slick biking for today. But Ry and Steve went for it.

After our run, Kate and I decided to do a short 4 mile loop on our bikes just for kicks. We'll do one every month -- if you wanna join, there is no pricey entrance fee!



poor Tru was crying after his lunch and I found this to be the problem. See his fingers starting to turn purple? hehehe




Tru also loves watching everything cook, mix, grind, bake, etc. It's a little annoying when I'm trying to get things done quickly, but it's fun when I slow down and involve him.















2 comments:

Laura said...

wow I'm glad you can adjust your race day of! But seriously, you're going to one a month all winter?

Kallie said...

well, that's the joy of adjusting -- if it's freezing, we can do it all indoors...