Thursday, October 27, 2011

Zumba Halloween Party

Here's Kate and I with our favorite Zumba instructor (besides Janett, of course) Cecelia Mills: I fashioned my own Rainbow Brite costume with odds and ends from here and there. It kept me busy for a couple days. I was a finalist for the best overall costume but the pair of mimes beat me out.


We had a ton of fun though. I couldn't stop laughing at the old man masked-girl who had some serious moves.








5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh. You pulled it off and I LOVE IT!! (Mimes? Seriously?)

Adrienne said...

you totally should have won. I've been waiting to hear and see the final results. Love it you do good work...maybe I should wear it next year!

Kori said...

I love the Rainbow Bright. I loved that doll when I was like 6.

Terry said...

You are such a great costume maker! You don't need me. You really should have won.

Laura said...

I can't believe you were that! where have I been this week? Looks way good though. and you were in the runnings!