Here are some photos of this years trunk or treat/chili cook-off.



Most of these are pretty redundant but I couldn't stop snapping shots of this cute mad scientist:

He refused to put the candy in his bag, he wanted to have his mits on every piece. at all times.
4 comments:
What a fun looking Trunk R Treat. Our wards' is on actual Halloween this year. Your kids' costumes are so cute. I especially love your youngest. He looks the little boy from Jerry Maguire. I also love your Rainbow Brite costume.... she was my favorite growing up!
we love the mad scientist! and the other kids are cute too! Oliver is going to be the same way with a piece of candy in hand all night.
Sorry, Avery and Max, but the mad scientist steals the show. Although you are both very cute, and I love the red dress. He kept the glasses on all night? darlings....
I love you, Kallie! Rainbow Bright?! You're awesome. Seriously!!
Post a Comment