Lindsay and I got a hankerin' to get crafty last night 'cause both our husbands were gone and we decided to make some cutesy baby shoes:

they're even tinier than they look!

I know my babys' feet were all bigger than this when they came out, but maybe Lindsay's little baby girl will be a little petite-footed thing

The work was so intricate, I was wishin' for those shoe elves to come visit us, but we made it through and had some good girl-time.
4 comments:
cute! Tell her congrats!
Woot woot! Let's do it again... but with a different craft this time! :) Thanks for hanging with me and helping me AND giving me the shoes you made. (I look really drunk in that picture :)
Those are adorable! I want to come and have a tutorial!
AHHH cute!! Holy I LOVE LOVE that costume!! Rainbow Bright was awesome!! you my friend never sease (spell?) to amaze me!!!
Post a Comment