Ooh, we'll have to test the theory when you come out this Christmas, we'll sit them by each other for a picture and see what happens.
She is a darling ladybug! I am tagging you guys! Check our blog for details!
How fun! She is quite a cute little girl. Perhaps she will make me change my mind about my dislike for the real lady bug (sorry, just dont like them.) I cant believe that Michelle beat me to the tag, but well, I guess now you really have to do it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ooh, we'll have to test the theory when you come out this Christmas, we'll sit them by each other for a picture and see what happens.
She is a darling ladybug! I am tagging you guys! Check our blog for details!
How fun! She is quite a cute little girl. Perhaps she will make me change my mind about my dislike for the real lady bug (sorry, just dont like them.) I cant believe that Michelle beat me to the tag, but well, I guess now you really have to do it!
Post a Comment