Quite a few people lately have been asking for Christmas wish lists from us so I thought this would be an accessible place to put them. I find Christmas lists to be quite personal -- a little like publishing my journal -- call me weird -- same reason I have issues going grocery shopping with people I'm not completely comfortable with. As you can tell -- these are all in my handwriting -- meaning they are all only MY interpretation of what I think my family members would like. They can add to them later -- say... when they graduate or learn to talk (repectively). But for now -- it's all I could do to get this much.


1 comment:
Ok I'm sorry, Ryan's list is just tragic. And yours is not much better. Page protectors???! C'mon now girl, you can do better then that. I will give you some page protectors as a late Groundhog Day gift so you can free up some space on your list for something good.
I was literally ROFL at what you were doing in the mirror. Thanks for the laugh. :)
PS: Also ROFLing about The Reverence Queen amongst many. Oh yeah. We totally have the most reverent ward. Pin drop quiet.
Post a Comment