Tuesday, July 01, 2008

so she thinks she can DANCE...

Aves loves anything to do with dancing, singing, music, anything with a beat to it -- marching bands, jackhammers, you name it.

8 comments:

Jacque said...

I have never seen a more beautiful, poised, lovely ballerina as this! What a cute girl!

Heather Gray said...

She is so precious, Kallie! That is Xander's favorite song, but I appreciate that he doesn't like to dance to it in a tutu.

Adrienne said...

look at that technique!

Kate said...

That is so precious!

JethRobyn said...

Wow, the leg lifts at the end were amazing! What a good dancer!

Peg said...

ahhhhhhhh she's so cute.....Bowling Green misses you!

Ashley said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen! I let out an audible "aww" when she started singing "I am a child of God". My girls love to dance too, but it's usually shaking their hips like hip-hop dancers as apposed to ballet.

Kirsty said...

So precious!!