Me and my kids at the reception -- Avery loved dangling her feet in the pool.

Here's Max trying on his way-too-big tuxedo -- what a handsome little man...
Beautiful Sarah -- pondering the day. This backyard was a perfect setting for a warm evening reception.

Avery LOVED the M&M store. (All but the 3-D movie -- she talks about it now "No like the movie, we got OUTTA there!" It was a long walk so she took it easy in the stroller.
4 comments:
Oh how I want to be back in Vegas! My kids love the M&M store. It is so much fun! Last year we walked from the MGM to Paris up the Tower and then walked back to the MGM. With a pit stop at the M&M store for the movie and a treat! I so wished we could go back this summer. Hope you had a great time!
Stacey reads my blog but, unfortunately, her laptop died on her birthday and is in the computer hospital. She should get it back in a few days. I will pass on your note though; I know she will appreciate it. BTW you looked so pretty in that picture of you with and your kids. It looks like you had a lot of fun in Vegas. Hope you are doing fabulous!
I am so bummed we never made it to the reception. family things, and tigh was as sick as a dog! Was it just beautifuL??
You looked so good too dear! And Max?? Couldn't get any cuter!
Kal! I just found you in this crazy world of blogs. I remember when we worked together and you were like the first person in the world to have a My Space page before anyone even knew what it meant. You look so helathy and happy!!!
Post a Comment