Saturday, June 05, 2010

More summer activity

ooooo -- this night was fun -- Aunt Laurie hosted a lasagna dinner and then a movie under the stars -- it was the perfect night for it! (This ended the official reunion festivities) Then Ry and I ran a 5K together -- I think this is the soonest I've run a race after giving birth (which is quite an accomplishment for me and my arthritic self) for Ry, it was just a little walk in the park -- he'd already done 8 miles that morning.
We also headed to the golf course with Cam and Sarah for a little date night:


me:


Ry:



Sarah:



and the crazy-faced Cam getting a little wild with the golf cart driving.










4 comments:

Adrienne said...

glad you got to go golfing! good job on the run.

Terry said...

How did you feel after the run? I hope you had fun......

SANDERS said...

good work on the run!! Remember when we ran the 6 miler in provo. Wow thoes day are long ago!!

Kate said...

I'm so sad that I missed running with you! We'll have everyone over for a barbeque when we get home to make up for it. And no, I don't know what a barbeque has to do with running. It just sounds fun. And I want s'mores.